St Augustine’s Centre is looking for a Communications Assistant, 15 hours per week
The Communications Assistant will work closely with the Communications Manager to help develop our relationships and messaging with supporters and centre members, assist with social media, the website and newsletters, provide a first point of contact for potential fundraisers, and offer administrative support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent people skills
- Experience with databases and data entry
- The ability to create clear and concise correspondence plus compelling copy, including for people with English as a second language
- Knowledge of social media, websites and email marketing
- Enthusiasm and a proactive approach to work
If you’re a natural communicator, creative at heart, have a keen eye for detail and are motivated to join us in helping refugees and people seeking asylum in Calderdale, then we’d love to hear from you!
Key information about the job
- Key information about the job
- 12-month contract
- £11.99 per hour
- 15 hours a week, flexible hours
- Probationary period of 3 months
How to apply:
Please write us a letter of application, setting out on no more than 2 sides of A4 the following:
- Why this role excites you
- What experience and skills you bring to the role
- Two referees
Submit your letter along with your CV to us via email: email@example.com by 4 PM on June 6, 2022.
You will be notified if you have been shortlisted for an interview by 4 PM on Friday, June 10. Interviews will take place on Tuesday, June 14. Referees will only be contacted following the interview subject to being offered the role.