‘We are so grateful to you. My wife has been unwell since before we came to the UK and you made it possible for her to be referred for tests. You helped us register with the GP and also helped my son (who is deaf) with BSL and written English… ’ – Julio and family
Come to our advice drop-in Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9.30am - 12.30pm or call us on 01422 352492.
We can help you
- make appointments to see the doctor
- register with a doctor, dentist and optician
- understand the UK’s health system
- link you to wellbeing and other activities
- fill in forms, including the application for HC2 certificate (to help with health costs)
- access mental health services, maternity care, sexual health clinic and other specialist services
Who else can help / more information
- Solace – therapy for trauma
- Healthy Mind's Safespace – telephone support for people in distress, every Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm, and every evening (Mon - Sun) from 6.30 – 10.30pm.
- Information on Covid in diferent languages
- The Brunswick Centre – HIV & sexual health
- Community midwives & maternity services - for pregnancy and childbirth
- Arch-Way - set up for the purpose of increasing the health and well-being of local communities