Asylum and Immigration
Asylum and immigration systems are difficult to understand. Our specialist team are here to help. Come to our advice drop-in Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9.30am - 12.30pm or call us on 01422 352492.
We can help you
- understand the asylum process
- find a solicitor and help you talk to them
- understand your options if your asylum application has been refused *
- apply for a Home Office travel document *
- apply for Refugee Family Reunion *
* You will be referred to a specialist immigration advisor, and seen on an appointment only basis.
Who else can help
- Right To Remain - This is a really good website to get more information about the Asylum system in the UK
- OISC Providers (https://home.oisc.gov.uk/adviser_finder/finder.aspx) – search for your local immigration organisations.
- The Law Society (https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/) – Helpful if you need a legal aid solicitor.
- Migrant Help (https://www.migranthelpuk.org/) – support you with asylum issues.
St. Augustine’s Centre is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Commissioner (OISC). We provide regulated immigration advice up to Level 2 Asylum and Immigration.